Is Your Website Stagnant? – If you don’t constantly update and improve your website with relevant content, you have a stagnant website. With search engine algorithms constantly being adapted to give the latest content according to keywords, it’s imperative that you stay on top of these trends. The only way to grow your website, then, is to water it. That takes constant upkeep on a daily basis.
Having a successful online presence means your website includes the latest information pertaining to your business or industry. You can seriously damage your online reputation if you let your website go by the wayside. So how can you make sure this doesn’t happen? Here are some tips:
- Take the time and resources you need to make sure your website is up to date.
- Add new content, particularly in the form of blogs, to improve your SEO. Do this a few times a week.
- Utilize social media to grow a loyal customer base. This will allow you to interact in real time with your customers and potential customers. Monitor your social media every single day. Respond to questions, ask your own questions, post polls, and do damage control right away if need be.
- Whenever you update your website, such as add a new blog or newsletter, alert your audience through social media status updates.
- Automate your social media posts so you can schedule them out a few days or weeks ahead of time.
- Encourage your social media followers to post pictures and share their experiences.
- Research your keywords and use them to craft your page and blog content.
- Create content relevant to your business, such as news about your office (renovations, new members of the practice, etc.), industry news, product releases, product reviews, updates, testimonials and customer success stories.
- Keep an eye on your blog traffic and see which pieces of content get the most hits. Use those results to guide you going forward.
- Promote posts through your social media profiles.
To get more tips, or to get help compelling creative content for your website and social media platforms, get in touch with AVM Internet Solutions today at 732-526-7590 or 877-382-6564.